Subject: Docs update...
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/11/1997 13:51:53
Ok, I've just finished another round of docs updates (and may try for
another one during this week or perhaps next weekend).  I've uploaded the
docs to both puma and netbsd.org.  They are available now on puma
(assuming puma is up, I just lost my connection and can't seem to get
another one )-: and should be on the netbsd websites by the end of the
day.  Here are the locations:

HTML versions:

FAQ:
http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/faq/
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/faq/
http://www.au.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/faq/
http://www.de.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/faq/
http://www.es.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/faq/

Meta-FAQ:
http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/meta-faq/
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/meta-faq/
http://www.au.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/meta-faq/
http://www.de.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/meta-faq/
http://www.es.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/meta-faq/

Info Sheet:
http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-docs/info/
http://www.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/info/
http://www.au.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/info/
http://www.de.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/info/
http://www.es.netbsd.org/Ports/mac68k/info/

In addition, the sgml source for these docs as well as "rich" text and
plain text versions are available from:

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/docs/

If I've left anything out that I've specifically told someone I would put
in, please let me know immediately.  If you have any comments,
suggestions, additions, derogatory remarks, praise, advice (you get the
idea ;-); please let me know.  Keep in mind that actual answers to
questions are probably better than more questions (but feel free to ask
anyway!).

Also, if anyone would like to help out and maybe write a howto or two,
take a look at:

ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/docs/notes/

for some starting points on some howto's that should eventually be
written.

Later.