Subject: Re: known bugs, was shutdown -r
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/10/1997 16:44:57
On Sun, 10 Aug 1997, Bill Studenmund wrote:
> Hmm. Scott and Allen are the two who will probably be the ones to fix
> it, but maybe send a PR anyway. Maybe someone else can make a stab at
> it.

Okie dokie, I'll send a PR about it... :) Although as far as I know,
neither Scott nor Allen have a PB 150, so it'll probably be difficult for
them to fix it... I figured I'd fix it when I had the time and inclination
:) I don't have the time right now, and I'm not really anxious to run
NetBSD on my powerbook just yet... and even after getting past the pmap
stuff, there's still the problem of IDE not being supported.
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++