Subject: named?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Sheldon Simms <sheldon@atlcom.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/09/1997 14:04:19
This question isn't really mac68k specific but I decided to get PPP
going yesterday afternoon and, as a learning experience, decided
to try it on my own. I got it working without too much trouble after
reading a lot of man pages but I never could figure out how to make
named work. I eventually found the man page for resolv.conf, which
is what I really wanted anyway, but I'm just curious - is it
possible to have named running and working and, if so, are there
some sample configuation files somewhere (in the PPP kit perhaps)?