Subject: Re: X doesn't run....
From: Tsukasa Koizumi <pigtail@tpro.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/09/1997 15:16:21
Hi,

I've lost to see the message.

At 15:25 97/07/23 -0700, Colin Wood wrote:
> Tsukasa Koizumi wrote:
>
> > At 13:01 97/07/22 -0700, you wrote:
> > > At the moment, about all I can think of to try is the newest color server:
> > >
> > > ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/X/colorkit/Xmacbsd.960512.gz
> > >
> > > Hopefully, this will alleviate the problem.  If not, perhaps the problems
> > > that others are seeing with recent kernels are affecting you as well...
> >
> > I tryed that X server, but problem was not fixed.....Ummmmmmm :-(
> > Are there no more way to run X on my SE/30 ?? Please.....
>
> What kernel are you running?  I know that quite a few people have X
> running just fine on the SE/30, so there is not a problem supporting your
> hardware.  You're not using an external monitor, are you?

I used GENERICSBC-33. I've changed kernal to GENERICSBC-36 last night.
But the problem is still avairable.

I don't use any external monitor. Only internal monitor.

BTW, 'dt' doesn't work on my SE/30, too. The problem seems same as X problem.

Tsukasa Koizumi @ TAMa-Te-bAKO Project (Tokyo, Japan)
mailto:pigtail@tpro.com / JCD03321@niftyserve.or.jp
WWW Home Page URL http://www.tpro.com/
------------------------- by Eudora Pro 3.0-J for Windows -