Subject: PB500 keyboard question II
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/08/1997 22:06:07
Hmmmm...I seem to have come across some conflicting info on 500-series
PowerBook keyboards.  Apparently, there are 3 different keyboards: US
layout, ISO layout, and Japanese layout.  Each layout has it's own handler
ID.  So, the question becomes, what are these handler ID's.  Thanks to
Erik Bertelson, I believe that the ISO keyboard is ID 20.  However, I'm
not so sure anymore what the US and Japanese layouts are.  If anyone with
a 500-series PowerBook could find this out for me, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.