Subject: Re: shutdown -r on IIcx
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/08/1997 11:20:28
On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Erik Bertelsen wrote:

> On my Quadra 610, shutdown -r works, i.e. it shutdowns the machine
> completely, and then restarts it.

The same thing happens on my Centris 650 as it should.

> On my Mac IIcx, shutdown -r consistently shutdowns and leaves the machine
> with a blank screen (but no sounds) -- I have to power cycle the machine.

The same thing happens on my IIcx.  Just a dead blank screen.  The
shutdown does sync the disks though.  The same also happens if I use the
"reboot" command.

Mark Andres                  E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
Me: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/ NetBSD: /bullwinkle.aisol.net/