Subject: Re: known bugs, was shutdown -r
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: None <nigel@ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/08/1997 10:46:25
> > Know (to Bill) problems:
> > IIvx's have some problems w/ recent booters (hopefully fixed?)
>
> Has Nigel? actually released a fixed booter yet?

	Nope. I'm still looking through the changes made to ufs_test.c
between 1.9.4 and 1.9.5. The good thing is that that is the only file that
really changed. The bad thing is that there were changes to cache disabling,
environment space and memory locking. Anyone want to lay bets as to which of
these is incompatible with the IIvx?

	The other problem is the compile and test cycle since my MO230
removable drive died in the wee small hours of Tuesday morning :-(

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au |"People say I'm strange, does it  |
|  Telstra IN Platforms, Sydney, Aust.  | make me a stranger?              |