Subject: Re: IIci Booter problem
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Alex Precosky <apreco@mag-net.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/07/1997 15:45:15
Edward Seth Miller wrote:

> Actually, I found that there is an option in Stuffit Expander to do the
> same; it just hadn't occurred to me.  Not that this implies that Stuffit
> should be trusted.
>
>         -Seth Miller
Hmm... Maybe this is my problem with NetBSD on my mac... I've been
trying to boot my MacII for months without success even though my
hardware is suppoorted.  However, I've always been un gzipping all my
kernels with Stuffit Expander, with it on the default cr->lf translation
setting...  Maybe changing this is all I need to get this to work!
Imagine something so simple as that could be causing me all this
trouble(-:

Alex