Subject: Re: Jaz disks and swap
To: None <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: None <ADAMGOOD@delphi.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/07/1997 15:02:33
Colin,

Because I forgot to put it in my original message, I'll mention now that
I've been running this on my PowerBook 160.

Anyway, you were right about the kernel and swapon being out of sync.
The version on my old disk was NetBSD-1.2, and I'd installed 1.2.1 on the
Jaz drive.  My kernel is Takashi's PowerManager+IntVid kernel, and it's
the only one that works on my PowerBook.  So I guess it's now out
of sync with certain other binaries.  I can't wait to find which others.

Oh, well.  It works now.  It's actually pretty cool to have a portable
computer running NetBSD on a portable drive . . .

Thanks very much for pointing me in the right direction on this one.

-Adam