Subject: Re: Lesstif-0.79 question, help!
To: None <bwildasi@csulb.edu>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/06/1997 23:18:22
brian wildasinn wrote:

> Does anyone know how make lesstif-0.79 compile for a 68040 Q700? I've
> compiled all to x.o files, but an error stops the linker (i think) with
> a note that it doesn't know how to make "all".
>
> any help is appreciated!

Does lesstif come with a README or INSTALL doc which tells you how to
build it?  Are you following these directions?  A really useful thing that
might help us help you is to give us the output of the script command.
Basically, type script at the prompt.  You will see a notice message and
get a new prompt.  Anything you type from then on (and anything output)
will be put into a file named typescript.  You can exit it to stop
recording your actions.  Please try this so we can see what happens.

Thanks.