Subject: Re: stability?
To: Rick <rblowbac@erols.com>
From: Adrian Rollett <acrollet@andrew.cmu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/06/1997 22:51:07
On Wed, 6 Aug 1997, Rick wrote:

> Hello Adrian,
>
> I just read your reply to christopher Bowman regarding stability.  I too
> have a IIci and was interested in what kernel and binaries you were
> using as well as wheather or not it is possible to run color X-windows
> on the IIci internal video.  Thanks in Advance, Rick

<smiles>

Well, it will be about a couple weeks before I know any of that. My
computer is somewhere between new mexico and pittsburgh at this point,
Once I get it, I have to wait until the 21st, at which point I can move
into my dorm (assuming a have a larger hard drive by then) to get it up.
If you search on the macBSD server, I believe there's about 57+ registered
IIci users. . . Most leave their email address. But I'm happy to post If I
get color X or anything sexy like that up. Anyone know if IIci internal
video will work with an SVGA adapter?

-Adrian

Adrian Rollett						5425 Forbes Ave.
Majetich Lab - Carnegie Mellon University 		Pittsburgh, PA
acrollett@cmu.edu					15217
Finger for pgp public key etc.|