Subject: Re: rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them doggies rollin'...
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/03/1997 02:01:42
On Aug 3,  1:43am, "Colin Wood" wrote:
>Space Case wrote:
>> I have a new set of tarballs (and kernels too, yay!) uploading to
>> ftp.macbsd.com.  These were built from July 29 sources.  Let's hope
>> this upload is not plagued with the multiple restarts that have
>> dogged previous sessions...

Argh, after getting base-etc up ok, it took two hours and six retries
(including two system crashes) to get games uploaded... :(

>As long as it fixes the sh problems I'm having, it'll do ;-)

I dunno, did the fixes come out before the sup on the 29th?

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Don't knock President Fillmore.  He kept us out of Vietnam.