Subject: Re: root shell?
To: John Ostrowick <jon@colossus.cs.wits.ac.za>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/01/1997 17:24:56
Hi,

I know there is a pre-compiled binary set in the Amiga archives.

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/contrib

I seem to remember maybe seeing on on ftp.macbsd.com somewhere as well.

Mark

On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, John Ostrowick wrote:

> >bash is a superset of sh, just like tcsh is a superset of csh. And yeah,
> >bash is easy to compile under NetBSD :-)
>
> any helpful urls :-) ?
> sunsite is quite big to search thru and not logically organised at all.

Mark Andres                  E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
          Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
Me: /www2.giganet.net/~mark/ NetBSD: /bullwinkle.aisol.net/