Subject: Re: Mkfs 1.44 Whats the deal?
To: Christopher R. Bowman <crb@glue.umd.edu>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@metronet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/30/1997 19:05:14
>Hey, What's the deal with the Mkfs 1.44 source?  I downloaded it, and it
>compiled fine under codewarrior, but when you run it all it does is print
>console inited, and then the I don't remember any errors message, and
>quits.  Anyone know what is going on?

Mkfs 1.44 was supposed to fix the off-by-one disk partition error plus a
few minor cosmetic bugs.  I wasn't able to actually test it since my 68K
Mac is currently on vacation, but I did have a very knowledgeable
Mac/NetBSD user test it before I sent it to Scott and Allen.  If anyone
is having problems they can contact me via E-Mail and we'll try to work
things out.

Thanks,
-bob

p.s. Mkfs 1.43 is still available in the "old" Folder on ftp.netbsd.org.