Subject: Duo 230
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Avante <venom@nighthawk.tioga.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/30/1997 15:52:27
Okay no more dickin' around. I just jumped on my friends t-3. downloaded
all the netbsd mac68K both the arch and the regular 1.2.1/mac6bk dirs. So I
have all the files.

ANY suggestions on how to proced so I can run netbsd on my duo 230.

I do have a question however. It concerns the Genericbc-3? files. Do I
install the kernel that comes with 1.2.1 and then install the generic file
or do I just install the generic?

Any help will be cool. I just want to get this running on my mac today.

I also think it would be cool sometime to support the DuoDocks. I hardly
ever use my laptop out of the doc so I would prefer using netbsd that way.

http://www.pamug.org/~venom
PAMUG Home Page http://www.pamug.org       BBS Node 1 (814) 238-5937
         "Unlike Most People, I AM A Legend In My Own Mind"
"Early To Bed, Early To Rise, Makes A Man Healthy Wealthy And Boring"
                 MacOS, For People With An IQ Over 95