Subject: Re: :/ doesn't work
To: Kyle A. Schmitt <kyle@physics.purdue.edu>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/30/1997 08:38:17
	It would help if you could let us know what version of the booter
	you are running, and what the text on the screen was when it
	hung...

		David/abs

  Personally, I have always found work levels to be self regulating.
   Excessive work will induce repeated periods of unconsciousness.
           (I believe these are referred to as 'sleep'...)