Subject: Re: Dayna ethernet card, hostname.ae0
To: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/28/1997 17:25:46
On Jul 28,  2:46am, Dave Huang wrote:
>BTW, the amd problem is supposed to be fixed as of Sunday's 9pm
>Pacific sup scan, so assuming nothing new broke, the source tree
>should compile. I'm doing a build now to test that out... :)

It still fails for me.  I use an abject tree (/usr/obj...) and have
installed the new yacc, just in case.  What I get is something like:

(in libamu)
<mkdep command>
In file included from /disk2/src/usr.sbin/amd/libamu/mtabutil.c:52:
/usr/src/usr/sbin/amd/libamu/../include/config.h:828: config_local.h: No such file or directory
<more such>

This is with a sup at 7am Pacific, and a make cleandir in all the amd
directories and cleaning out (by hand) the remnants left in the obj
directories.  I even removed the obj links, made a cleandir and remade
the links, to no avail...

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

Important letters which contain no errors will develop errors in the
mail.  Corresponding errors will show up in the duplicate while the
Boss is reading it.