Subject: README: New GENERIC kernels built and available
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@og.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/25/1997 01:31:20
I've built fresh new kernels and packaged them up for distribution.  There
are two things you need to know:

 - I've included the Classic II hack that I posted last week.
 - The direct ADB driver was used, rather than the MRG driver.
 - They do not attempt to address recent NuBus video problems.  I'm
   still working on this.

GENERIC-35 and GENERICSBC-35 can be downloaded from

	ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/kernels/

They should be considered functional replacements for the -34 kernels,
though the code is somewhat newer.

Please report any problems with Installing and/or unpacking these kernel
files directly to me.  Thanks!

--scott