Subject: Re: mac68k on LC520 setup
To: aeolian <aeolian@wclub.com>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@redneck.hick.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/24/1997 19:51:20
Well, if you have a typo there and your processor is a 68LC040, then it
won't work on your machine. To my knowledge, there is no 68LC030
processors :)

But, if your have an 030, then it should work...try using an older kernel,
I use #26. With anything newer than #26, I get that same error you get.
Also, try just a plain GENERIC kernel...number 26 :)

Hope this helps...

Josh