Subject: Re: X doesn't run....
To: None <pigtail@tpro.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/24/1997 03:05:16
On Wed, 23 Jul 1997 02:36:27 +0900,
Tsukasa Koizumi <pigtail@tpro.com> wrote:
> I think, A message "ite grf0 not conofigurated" is a reason of it that

Probably yes.  And if that's the case, you cannot remedy the symptom
by changing the X server.  It can only be remedied by changing kernel.

> #I have all sources of X11R6 (from NetBSD-current). I can patch to them

X11R6 source from NetBSD-current?  NetBSD current source tree now
includes XFree86 (which is based on, but not the same as, X11R6) but I
didn't know it was already available for sup or ftp.

Besides, NetBSD's XFree86 source does not have the mac68k server
source in the tree.

Ken