Subject: Re: mkfs 1.43 doesn't see all of my partitions
To: brian wildasinn <bwildasi@csulb.edu>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/24/1997 16:20:31
On Thu, 24 Jul 1997, brian wildasinn wrote:
> Just partitioned a gig and had the same problem. One note in the faq's
> helped me: put a 1k scratch partition at the end of those partitions
> that will become netbsd partitions. This solves the error-by-one in

Oh yeah, that is in the faq after all.... :) I just kinda skimmed the FAQ
and quit reading section 4 after it switched from talking about
partitioning to talking about installing :)

Sorry 'bout bothering the list with a FAQ question... I should know better
:)

> sincerely...brian
> bwildasi@csulb.edu
> ps. thanks again for compiling a kernel for me--works great!

No prob :) Glad NetBSD's up and running for you now! :)
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++