Subject: Re: port-mac68k-digest V1 #131
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Nicholas Riley <nriley@tiac.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/24/1997 10:05:41
On 24/7/97 at 1:05 AM -0400, port-mac68k-digest wrote:

> You should have a locators.h in your compile/WHATEVER directory... try
> rebuilding config, and reconfig your kernel; config's been updated
> recently.

I had to modify locators.h last night when I was compiling (two day old
-current, now); the defines had spaces in them which didn't look right.

{sabi#ttye0@roadrunner:57} 9:52am
/usr/src/sys/arch/mac68k/compile/ROADRUNNER>cat locators.h
[snip]
#define OBIO_NORMCF_NO_DRQ 1
#define OBIO_NORMCF_NO_DRQ_DEFAULT -1
                      ^ needs to be an underscore here

but it gave me a different message about OBIO_NORMCF_NO being redefined,
not the entire file missing.

btw, thanks to people who wrote to me about my SE/30 video problem.
Recompiling the kernel fixed it, and now I have console video again. I'm
making netatalk with afp over IP support now, hopefully that'll work out
OK, and then on to IP NAT.

--
Nicholas Riley ________ <mailto:nriley@cs.brandeis.edu>
<nriley@tiac.net>  <nriley@staff.feldberg.brandeis.edu>