Subject: Re: make to run CAP
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Tsukasa Koizumi <pigtail@tpro.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/24/1997 12:45:20
Hello Bill,

I'm very happy becouse compiling UAR has succeeded ! The problem is a wrong
symbolic link of netinet/if_ether.h.

In comiling progress of UAR and CAP with EtherTalk/UAB, I got a error
"netinet/if_ether.h not found". So, I looked for if_ether.h and make a
netinet/if_ether.h as symbolic link to netinet/if_inarp.h.
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> --------------------
> pf.c: In function `setup_pf':
> pf.c:878: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
> *** Error code 1

This error happens in this situation.

But, I've found "net/if_ether.h". Then I change the symbolic link of netinet/if_ether.h to net/if_ether.h. :-)

Now, UAR is running my SE/30. Thank you!

#I'm trying to compile CAP with native EtherTalk. May be it will succeed, too

Tsukasa Koizumi @ TAMa-Te-bAKO Project (Tokyo, Japan)
mailto:pigtail@tpro.com / JCD03321@niftyserve.or.jp
WWW Home Page URL http://www.tpro.com/
------------------------- by Eudora Pro 3.0-J for Windows -