Subject: Re: Upgraded RAM, how do I upgrade swap?
To: Andy Sinesio <andy@imaginet.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/23/1997 13:23:39
	Since under NetBSD swap is added to real memory to give total
	virtual memory you dont actually need to increase your swap -
	in fact 8MB + 28MB swap has (pretty much) the same virtual memory
	as a 26MB ram machine.

	The only reason you might want more swap is if you intend to have
	significantly more applications running at any one time
	(though you have gone from 38MB to 66MB VM)

		David/abs

    "Its a bright sunny california day outside, and you're inside."
    "And your point would be...?"