Subject: Re: X Question
To: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
From: Josh Hope <otaku@redneck.hick.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/23/1997 12:02:23
For some strange reason, there is no man X. Here's a listing of
/usr/X11R6/man:

./             fsinfo.0       oclock.0       x11perfcomp.0  xfs.0
xlsclients.0   xset.0
../            fslsfonts.0    resize.0       xauth.0        xhost.0
xlsfonts.0     xsetroot.0
Xmac68k.0      fstobdf.0      rstart.0       xclipboard.0   xieperf.0
xmag.0         xsm.0
Xserver.0      iceauth.0      rstartd.0      xclock.0       xinit.0
xmh.0          xstdcmap.0
appres.0       imake.0        sessreg.0      xcmsdb.0       xkbcomp.0
xmkmf.0        xterm.0
atobm.0@       lndir.0        showrgb.0      xconsole.0     xkbevd.0
xmodmap.0      xwd.0
bdftopcf.0     makedepend.0   smproxy.0      xcutsel.0      xkbprint.0
xon.0          xwininfo.0
bitmap.0       makeg.0        startx.0       xdm.0          xkill.0
xprop.0        xwud.0
bmtoa.0@       mkdirhier.0    twm.0          xdpyinfo.0     xlogo.0
xrdb.0
editres.0      mkfontdir.0    x11perf.0      xfd.0          xlsatoms.0
xrefresh.0

(I'm extremely sorry that that came out formatted wrong...)

As you can see, no man for X :) I checked man Xserver, and even it
mentions an X(0) man...which I can't seem to locate...

Thanks!

Josh