Subject: Re: Config How To-Dayna Port card
To: Edmund A. Hintz <ed@hintz.org>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/22/1997 17:47:46
Edmund A. Hintz wrote:

>      I'm a newbie, please forgive me if this is an RTFM question-I don't
> know where it is... During bootup on my se/30 it says :

Actually, I wouldn't say that this one is in the manual anywhere ;-)

> nubus0 at mainbus0
> Unknown ethernet drsw: 10b
> nubus0: slot 9: DaynaPORT E/si30 (Vendor: Dayna Communications, Part:
> DaynaPORT_E/si30) not configured
>
>      Anyone know where I can find config info/howto's on this card?
> Thanks in advance.

Looks like this card is not quite supported yet.  Of course, Allen or
Denny (the ethernet gurus ;-) would probably know better.

What kind of NIC does the card have?  (Look for a chip with something like
DP8390 or DP83932 on it).

Later.

Colin