Subject: Re: GENERIC-34
To: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
From: xiamin <root@scdesantis.ne.mediaone.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/22/1997 15:02:06
On Tue, 22 Jul 1997, Colin Wood wrote:
> Have you tried all of the standard techniques listed in the FAQ for
> getting an onery machine to boot?  If not, you might try them (although
> I'm beginning to suspect that -current might have a few problems in it )-:
macbsd.com is being somewhat onery itself...this machine is booted up
with madhatter #40 perfectly fine right now, and that's the kernel I've
been using for a few months now.
Since this machine works perfectly fine with madhatter #40, and several
other kernels I used before it, I suspect it's something funky with
-current. I'm running the monitor at 832x624 if that helps.
Xiamin