Subject: Re: X doesn't run....
To: Tsukasa Koizumi <pigtail@tpro.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/22/1997 11:11:49
Tsukasa Koizumi wrote:

> I'm trying to run X11R6, too. But it doesn't run rightly.
> Type startx, white out and a line of message come up.....then freeze.
>
> I think, A message "ite grf0 not conofigurated" is a reason of it that
> I can found at booting NetBSD. Is it right ? And can I run X11R6 ? If
> it's sure, please let me know the way of it.
>
> #I have all sources of X11R6 (from NetBSD-current). I can patch to them
> #and compile, if I know the way.

Hmmmm...

Unfortunately, to be truly useful, we'll need a little more information to
help you along....

o What kind of machine are you using?

o Are you using onboard or externel (i.e. NuBus) video?

o Are you booting in B&W or color mode?

o Which X server are you trying to use?

o Which kernel are you using?

Hopefully, with the above info, we might be able to help a bit more.

Later.

Colin