Subject: Re: Does kgdb work on mac68k?
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/21/1997 17:16:11
Jason Thorpe wrote:
> for the kgbd_machdep.c bits, you should be able to grab the hp300's and
> use it unmodified.  For the rest, well, I make sure the "trap 15" handler
> is in sync with the hp300's version (in locore.s), and then you have to
> add teh serial driver goop (you'll steal this from the sun3 port, for the
> most part, probably).
>
> ...I haven't done all of the necessary things in trap() yet, for the hp300,
> but this ought to at least get you started.

Okay, cool, thanks for the info! :) My Mac's NetBSD drive is dying big time
though (it was weird when I got it, but hey, it was free :), so I don't have
NetBSD installed anymore... IBM's warranty is surprisingly good though;
they'll send me another drive, then when I get it, I can send my dead drive
back. They even pick up the shipping... way cool (at least I think so :)