Subject: Re: video_lkm with 1.2G
To: Michael R Zucca <mrz5149@cs.rit.edu>
From: Paul Goyette <paul@whooppee.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/20/1997 20:24:31
Well, maybe, but on a _very_ unofficial basis!  Basically, Taras' code
never worked for my video card, so I figured I'd have to make it work by
myself.  Hence the reason I'm working on using the ROM-based Slot Manager
- it's less work than reinventing it one routine at a time!  :)

On Sun, 20 Jul 1997, Michael R Zucca wrote:

> > I haven't bothered to update Taras' code, since I'm working on a more
> > complete integration of the ROM-based slot manager into NetBSD.  Once I've
> > got that part completed, I'll update the video_lkm portion of Taras' code.
> > But it's gonna take a while....
>
> I'm sensing a "passing of the torch" here. Have you taken over the video-lkm
> stuff on an unofficial basis?

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Public Key fingerprint:  | E-mail addresses:     |
| Network Consultant |     0E 40 D2 FC 2A 13 74 A0  |  paul@whooppee.com    |
| and kernel hacker  |     E4 69 D5 BE 65 E4 56 C6  |  paul_goyette@ins.com |