Subject: video_lkm with 1.2G
From: David Bushong <dbushong@cory.EECS.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/20/1997 19:22:34
I noticed that when I recently tried to recompile Taras Ivanenko's color
video lkm under a 1.2G system that quite a few errors cropped up.  Has
anyone managed to recompile this with a recent (-current) system?  The
problems seem to be related to changed in the nubus or grf code, rather
than lkm interfaces, but I can't be sure... here's some of the output:

cc -D_KERNEL -D_LKM -I/sys -I/sys/arch -Werror -Wno-uninitialized -c video_lkm_module.c
video_lkm_module.c: In function `video_mv_phys':
video_lkm_module.c:57: structure has no member named `virtual_base'
video_lkm_module.c: In function `open_video_driver':
video_lkm_module.c:351: warning: passing arg 1 of `nubus_find_rsrc' makes
integer from pointer without a cast

and myriad other errors related to nubus_find_rsrc..

Any ideas?

--David Bushong
--dbushong@cory.eecs.berkeley.edu