Subject: Re: IntVid, GENERIC, and general organization
To: Erik E. Fair <fair@clock.org>
From: Dave Huang <khym@bga.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/14/1997 17:06:23
On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Erik E. Fair wrote:
> Is anyone who is working on the Mac 68K port of NetBSD doing daily builds
> of -current?

> Anyone who wants my csh script for doing daily builds, let me know.

Sure, I'd like your script :) I haven't been doing daily builds, but I do
rebuild everything about every three days or so... just did one last
night.

> P.S.	For those of you who have PowerPC machines also, I commend
> http://rc5.distributed.net/ to your attention. It's one in a series of uses
> that your machine's idle CPU cycles can be put to. There are others
> described in http://www.mersenne.org/ (I think this is really cool stuff -
> part of what the Internet was built for in the first place).

Awww, even a little 68k machine helps :) I've been running the rc5 thing
on my 25MHz '040 :) And if you use netbsd-rc5@flame.org as the email
address, if you find the correct key, the $1000 prize will go to the
NetBSD Foundation.
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 21 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++