Subject: Re: intr.h
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
From: tcjam <tcjam@voicenet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/1997 12:54:09
Sorry to jump on you Ken, but apparently /usr/include/machine/intr.h
didn't make it into a few snapshots, I recently d/l'd the June snapshot
and tried to compile BitchX only to discover that I was missing this file
I went back to the 1.2.1 distribution and found the file. I have just
recently finished compiling my second copy of BitchX without any more
trouble.

Later,
tcjam

On Fri, 4 Jul 1997, Ken Nakata wrote:

> On Fri, 4 Jul 1997 00:29:00 -0700 (PDT),
> Peter Abrahamsen <p1rabbit@halcyon.com> wrote:
>
> > tried two or three irc clients for unix (including ircii..), and
> > they all seem to require some intr.h file.
>
> Uh?  I myself have compiled ircII a couple of times, but never seen
> a reference to such thing.  Are you sure you configured it properly?
>
> > Damn, I can't remember the exact path, but it's
> > expecting it somewhere in blah/machine/intr.h I think.
>
> It would be helpful if you showed us the exact error message from make.
>
> > Is this some common thing that I just happen to be missing? Does
> > anyone else have this working on their machine - perhaps I could
> > score the compiled binaries off of you? :)
>
> Mine doesn't run on mac68k.
>
> Ken

                                 \||||/
                                  o  o
|| "Please explain the scientific nature         |  tcjam@voicenet.com ||
||   of the whammy." -Scully                     ______________________||
|| "Foolproof systems don't take into account,                         ||
||  the ingenuity of fools" -Unknown 			               ||
||   PGP key can be obtained from:                                     ||
||      http://www.voicenet.com/~tcjam/home/keys.html                  ||