Subject: Which kernel to use on a Q650
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew MacGibbon <andrew-m@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/1997 21:35:16
Hi,

I've got netBSD up and running on my Quadra 650 using the 1.2.1
distribution and the GENERICSBC-32 kernel. It boots up fine, but...

I can't get ps to work because of "proc size mismatch", which presumably
points to a difference between the ps proc table and the kernel proc table.

So, what combination of binaries, kernel is the best to use? (I'd prefer a
new kernel, rather than new binaries, as they are somewhat tedious to
upload :-)

Thanks in advance

Andrew

--
Andrew MacGibbon |Rm 112             | email: andrew-m@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Stage I Tutor    |Maths/Physics Bldg | phone: intl+ 64 9 373 7599 x 7076