Subject: Re: bash
To: Andrew Gibson <agibson@chac.qld.edu.au>
From: Mark Andres <mark@ratbert.aisol.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/12/1997 15:51:31
Hi,

I am not sure how up to date 2.0 is (I use tcsh, not bash), but the Amiga
archive has 2.0 binaries available:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/contrib/bash-2.0-bin12.tar.gz

Mark

On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, David A. Gatwood wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jul 1997, Andrew Gibson wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Does anyone have a location to get a bash shell from?
>
> There's a somewhat non-current (but still better than sh) compile
> available at ftp://www.macbsd.com/pub/NetBSD/contrib/unix/bash.tar.gz
> (filename may be approximated).  I'd love to compile a more current one as
> soon as I can clean up some HD room and recover from the last fs crash on
> my PB145.

Mark Andres   E-mail: mark@ratbert.aisol.net
    Running NetBSD, 100% Microsoft Free!
 http://www2.giganet.net/private/users/mark/