Subject: Re: How-to IP NAT (masquerading)
To: Charles Sebold <pretender@macstore.com>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/10/1997 09:31:39
Charles Sebold wrote:

> I've seen a few people asking how to do IP NAT (network address
> translation), and having finally figured it out, I thought I'd share it.

[wonderful description snipped]

> If Colin feels it's good enough, I would not be opposed to cleaning this
> up, being more specific in some areas and more general in others, and
> making this a HOW-TO for www.macbsd.com...?  Let me know also if something
> in here is not correct.

Hey, it looks great to me! (of course I've only browsed it ;-)  If you
don't mind, take a look at the formatting for some of the HOWTO's already
on www.macbsd.com and see if you can get yours into a similar format
(don't worry, I don't think that there is a common format just yet; I'm
working on it as I get the time ;-)  Then just mail it to me and I'll put
it up in the right place.

Thanks!!!

Colin

P.S.  Sorry to take so long getting back on this...I'm still catching up
on my email after moving across the country (do you having any idea how
much mail you can get in 3 weeks from all the NetBSD mailing lists????)