Subject: Annoying Error
From: Aaron Gerega <ag001e@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/10/1997 09:16:15
Hello,

This probably isn't Mac specific but I keep getting a strange message from
my networking.  It starts about the same time routed boots up.  Here it is:

routed[73]: trace command from unknown router 128.151.18.250

This number isn't even in my subnet and I can't find any reference to it on
my system.  I know I didn't add it since I've reinstalled the system 3 times
now and have double checked.  Any ideas where I might look to find the
source of this little problem.

Thanks,
Aaron

- Oh yeah, and I keep getting the error after I disconnect myself from the
network :)