Subject: Re: System hangs?
To: None <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/08/1997 19:21:30
> Ur, gnats says my change request to the install note is
> port-mac68k/3839.  I'd show it to you but I was goofy enough to remove
> my diff files accidentally (boy...).

(I'd gotten the feeling folks wanted large changes to the notes, which
might not be bad)

> Anyway, it's in the database, so anyone should be able to take a look
> at it, right?

Yes. The database is accessable from www.netbsd.org. That's how I
just looked up the pr.

Just a minor nit (it's the voice of my High School English teachers):
"there are a few things you should make sure:" sounds a bit awkward.
I want to say "there are a few things you should make sure of:", but
then the teachers complain about dangling prepositions. :-)

"there are a few things you should check:" seems to make them happy,
and it's easier than "there are a few things of which you should make
sure:", which I'd also say, but I won't force on others. :-)

Take care,

Bill