Subject: Re: intr.h again...
To: None <p1rabbit@halcyon.com>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/06/1997 19:35:31
On Sun, 6 Jul 1997 11:37:31 -0700 (PDT),
Peter Abrahamsen <p1rabbit@halcyon.com> wrote:
> I have copied down the error message into a file. Sorry it's an
> attachement: I couldn't figure out an easier way to get it before it
> scrolled off. Apparently just using make > error-msg didn't get the
> part I wanted. Since this file (intr.h) is referenced from what
> looks like a pretty important, standard include file, I must assume
> that this, too, is fairly standard.

I don't know what distribution you are using, but I'm sure you should
have /usr/include/machine/intr.h file.  If you don't, it is possible
that you accidentally removed it, or you had a filesystem corruption
that removed the file.  Reinstall comp* package of your distribution
to reinstall the header file.

Ken