Subject: Re: intr.h again...
To: Port Mac 68K <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/06/1997 15:42:37
On 07/06/1997 at 11:37 AM -0700, Peter Abrahamsen <p1rabbit@halcyon.com> wrote:

> I have copied down the error message into a file. Sorry it's an
>attachement: I
> couldn't figure out an easier way to get it before it scrolled off.

Hm. I'm missing that file on my system as well. Of course, I haven't
installed the misc or text packages for space reasons, so it *could* be in
one of those, but I don't know that for sure. Maybe I'll check in a bit...

Anyway, I got snagged by the lack of intr.h when I tried to compile SLiRP.
I removed the reference in param.h, but I then choked by other things. (I
didn't think to copy those subsequent errors, as I figured they were the
result of the missing header.)

I think all source is available on ftp.netbsd.org and/or ftp.macbsd.com,
but I don't remember where offhand. (I'm not sure if individual files are
available, or if everything comes in large packages only.) If I find it,
I'll mail it to you. (If you find it before me, or if someone else has it,
I'd love a copy via email, or a pointer.)

Later...

--
        Mason Loring Bliss    /\    mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us
      PGPKeyID: 0x25B3D5B5   /()\   awake ? sleep() : dream();