Subject: Re: Another one rides the bus...
To: Toni L. Harbaugh <harbaugh@nciaxp.ncifcrf.gov>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/04/1997 12:59:54
On Jul 4,  5:46am, "Toni L. Harbaugh" wrote:
>What -current source date is the snapshot from?  I'm trying to get a
>snapshot and source that are reasonably close in date to make kernel
>rebuilding easier.

Sorry.  I normally include that info in the accompanying docs, but the
kids have been hogging my computers...

June 26.

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

"I may not be totally perfect, but parts of me are excellent."
		-- Ashleigh Brilliant