Subject: Re: Mounting, compiling, & driver writing
To: None <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu, port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Daniel R. Killoran,Ph.D. <drk@shore.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/02/1997 16:25:16
>> What driver did you have in your mind?  It may have been done by
>> some other people, depending on the device.
>>
>> Ken

Ah... I guess I had better confess. I am not trying to write a driver for
any specific device - I am just trying to expand my business! I am a
contract programmer specializing in the Mac, especially drivers & other
stand-alone code resources. Recently, Mac work has been drying up (probably
because of the nonsense at Apple) and I don't get enough of my other
specialty, embedded systems, so I looked at what is wanted by the
headhunters & decided that UNIX drivers were the best bet. I like MPW &
UNIX is a lot like that & there are a few other reasons as well - basically
it is just a means of making money!

Dan Killoran