Subject: Re: Performa 430 NetBSD Install
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jens Thordarson <ktz@mmedia.is>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 07/01/1997 18:59:08
>The LC-II and LC-III were _NOT_ supported by the GENERIC Kernels in 1.2
>(or 1.2.1 as I recall).  Support for these went into the source tree soon
>after the code freeze though, and any GENERIC Kernel built nowdays will
>support these machines.

Not exactly....the only generic kernel my LCIII works with...is the
GENERICSBC-26, I've tried 27, 31 and 32 I believe...and most of the non-sbc
kernels and none of them, except SBC-26 works. i believe this is also the
case with the LCII (My friend's got one). It could be my problem but I
doubt it very much. ADBTEST #160 works also :)

just to tell you :)

Jens