Subject: Re: Simple Questions
To: None <ag001e@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
From: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/30/1997 15:03:33
On Mon, 30 Jun 1997 11:43:39 -0400 (EDT),
Aaron Gerega <ag001e@uhura.cc.rochester.edu> wrote:

> I have a few really simple questions so the answers can probably just be
> sent back to me as oppsed to the entire list.  I've finally got the basics
> installed and I'm trying to set up networking.  I'm not sure what files I
> have to add or edit however.  I'm used to FreeBSD with all of it's nice

If you're used to FreeBSD, the files needing editting are pretty much
the same on NetBSD, especially now that FreeBSD, too, uses /etc/rc.conf
for host configuration.

> find the generic MacBSD FAQ too useful but I'll keep looking.

What are you referring to?  There's a couple of NetBSD FAQs: the
generic *BSD FAQ maintained by Dave Burgess and the NetBSD/mac68k
specific FAQ maintained by Colin Wood.  I'm quite positive that
Colin's FAQ has entries regarding host configuration.  Take a look at
it at http://www.macbsd.com/macbsd/macbsd-doc/ (or was it
macbsd-docs?).

Ken