Subject: Simple Questions
From: Aaron Gerega <ag001e@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/30/1997 11:43:39
Hello All,

I have a few really simple questions so the answers can probably just be
sent back to me as oppsed to the entire list.  I've finally got the basics
installed and I'm trying to set up networking.  I'm not sure what files I
have to add or edit however.  I'm used to FreeBSD with all of it's nice
menus but I have some knowledge of the type of files I should be editting.
Basically what I need is a brief listing of files that need to be editted
(examples are always welcome) or a pointer to a good FAQ on this.  I didn't
find the generic MacBSD FAQ too useful but I'll keep looking.  Once again
sorry to bug you guys with the simple stuff but this is the stuff I've never
really had to deal with before.

Thanks,
Aaron