Subject: PB145 ADB status?
From: The Great Mr. Kurtz [David A. Gatwood] <davagatw@Mars.utm.edU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/29/1997 21:13:06
Well, I posted this as part of a reply, but I realized that the subject
changed a bit, and it seems reasonable to post as a separate message, so
here goes.

Two questions:
1.  Have there been any changes to the PowerMgr ADB code (PB1xx part)
since Apr 28?  I'm getting a lot of character loss, and I'm wondering if
that backtrace yesterday was from there... (I'm assuming _pm_intr is part
of the powermanager code?)

2.  Has there been any change to the status of MRG-based ADB on the
powerbook 1xx series (the 145, in particular)?

Anybody?

|David A. Gatwood                    "My Head or my Heart...  that is   |
|davagatw@mars.utm.edu               the question. To be or not to be   |
|dgatwood@globegate.utm.edu                   is but a trifle."         |
|http://globegate.utm.edu                  http://www.utm.edu/~davagatw |
|http://mars.utm.edu/~davagatw             http://www.nyx.net/~dgatwood |