Subject: Re: Quick Question
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Eric Damien Berna <eric@thiel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/27/1997 12:08:12
>This is a quick question.
>
>Is there any reason I can't partition my entire HD as A/UX and boot from a
>floppy disk that has the NetBSD booter on it?  The reason I ask is that I only
>have 340M and whenever I try to do a dual partition (MacOS/A/UX)
>APSPowerTools forces me to have a 53.3M root partition which isn't big
>enough to install everything on to.  I guess that's it.

This will work fine. Somebody even posted instructions on how to build a
boot floppy a few months back. Check the archives.

An alternative is to have APSPowerTools make three MacOS partitions of the
size you want and use mkfs_1.4 to change the partitions to the types you
want.

Eric Damien Berna
eric@thiel.com