Subject: Follow up errors
From: Aaron Gerega <ag001e@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/27/1997 09:06:19
Hello,

I seem to be jinxed with this whole installation/booting of NetBSD.  I
finally got the machine to start booting but it crashes/locks up about 10
seconds into the boot.  Below is a screen capture of what I get.  Looks like
some programmers demented idea of a joke :)

Booting...MID_M68K executable: entry 0x3365.
770544+57724+99004+45732+48403
   Bye-bye...
	So I sez to him...  The real way
	that it should be done is to...

Specs on machine and what I've done:
	Mac IIci w/ 8M RAM
	I partitioned the drive with APS PowerTools
	I ran MKFS on my A/UX partition
	I installed everything except for the man pages and games
	I set SCSI ID, Single User Boot in the default install program
	Halt on non fatal errors is turned off

I'm stuck.  Could anybody point me in the right direction?

Aaron Gerega