Subject: Re: list of config options
To: Charles Sebold <pretender@macstore.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@anim.dreamworks.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/25/1997 13:59:20
	'man 4 options', or for the latest list get a copy of
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/share/man/man4/options.4

	an run it through 'nroff -mandoc'

		David/abs

- "It was at that point I realised there might be a chance for myself as a
-  caring human being. Unable to decide whether to feel hopeful or disgusted,
-  I chose both and opened a bottle of wine to celebrate"