Subject: Radius Rocket
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@tmonline.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/25/1997 13:50:54
>From time to time, folks have asked whether there is, or will be support
for the Radius Rocket 68040 accelerator. I'm pretty sure that it is not
currently supported, but that there is some interest.

If anyone wants to work on it, I have a Rocket that I will be glad to give
to anyone who plans to try to get NetBSD working on it.

I have my doubts as to how many people this would help, and whether the
effort would be justified, but if you want to work on it, who am I to
discourage you.

Brad

Stephen B. Salai                            Phone (716) 325-5553
Cumpston & Shaw                             Fax    (716) 262-3906
Two State Street                            email bsalai@tmonline.com
Rochester, NY 14614